Hello everyone and welcome to Mug Monday!
With everything that´s been going down in the book community lately, I think it´s time for a little happiness. Because all us book people need more happiness in our lives.
`Happiness is a good book.` says Snoopy on one of my favorite Snoopy mugs. And he´s right- Happiness is a good book. But happiness is also many other things.
For me happiness is…
- Book blogging. As demanding as book blogging sometimes is- I still everything about it. I´m truly happy when I can share my thoughts, my ideas with others.
- Connecting with others. I love to meet new people. Whether it´s through comments on my posts or on social media… I´m happy when I´m able to find new friends and connect with likeminded people. Communication is a wonderful thing.
- The little bookish things. It doesn´t matter if it´s something as simple as a bookmark or a book sleeve… These things bring me so much joy.
- Bookmail. I´m that person who´s on first name terms with the postman. Because he brings me happiness in a package. Author mail, amazon mail, letters, cards… I LOVE book mail.
- Book related news. This could be a cover reveal for an upcoming release or other author announcements. I´m always happy when someone has something new to share.
- Positive feedback. This is something that brings me immense joy: When someone gives positive feedback on my posts or on someone else´s post. It´s truly something special when a book blogger is able to make someone´s day, week, month.
- Hot chocolate with lots of whipped cream on top and a sprinkle of cinnamon. HEAVENLY!
Now to what makes my OCDs sing. Happiness also is:
- When the spine of a book doesn´t crack
- When book cover colors match on my bookshelves
- When a bookmark matches colors with the book I´m reading
What about you? What is Happiness for you? Shower the comments section with what brings you joy ( book-related or not ). ❤
Thank you so much for reading this week´s Mug Monday post. I hope you enjoyed. Have a wonderful Monday.
Many warm hugs,