About

Hello & Welcome

to

Morgana´s Book Blog!

 

hiMy name is Morgana and I´m…. over 30. No, wait, I´m actually closer to 40 now but who cares about that, right? You´re only as old as you feel. 80% of the day I feel like I´m 130 years old. The other 20%  of my emotional household is still stuck in my mid 20´s. Needless to say- I´m a book blogger.

If you´re wondering about the name… Don´t worry. You´re not the only ones. Yes, I was named after the witch from the King Author legend. Dad was a fan of the movie Excalibur and I had to pay the price for his fangirling over Helen Mirren in the ’80s. Pronounce it the way you want because it´s not possible to butcher it even more than it has been. It makes good for a unique blog name, though. 🙂  ( Plus, I´m a fan as well, so…Dad´s forgiven )

I´m an American living in Germany,  a mom of 2 girls, married, I have a degree in Chemistry, my favorite color is blue, I´m short, an extrovert, my hobby is taking naps and drinking hot chocolate… I love to go out and meet with friends. Favorite genre to read is romance and sometimes fantasy, and I´m a passionate book blogger. To help you paint a better picture of my life I´ve created a small graphic to help better understand.

 

 

 

Reading is high on my “How to make Morgana happy” list. Review writing isn´t. I don´t know… I´m not very fond of typing up reviews, especially when it´s a review for a less than 3-star read. I do it anyway, though, because I believe it´s necessary. It´s also helpful for authors. You can´t have the good without the bad, right? As long as everything is done with respect then all is allowed.

My 3 most popular moods during or after reading:

 

 

 

 

Disappointed. Confused. In love. 

 

I also happen to have a side project called `Simply Book Covers` where I only judge… well, book covers.

SBC banner

Feel free to check out what that´s all about in my Welcome to Simply Book Covers post.

 

There´s really no other way to explain myself better.

There ya have it. That´s me neatly presented to you with a little over 700 words.

 

If you decide to follow my book blog regularly then you´ll find that I try to balance the normal read & review out with discussion posts and other fun features/themes. I also try to do at least 3 posts during the week and spend the weekends catching up on the blogs I follow.

Since my private life is filled with work, being a mom & wife and LOTS of reading I hardly have enough energy to hang around other social media much. Juggling Twitter, Instagram and my blog is a challenge sometimes so I´ll often just concentrate on my WordPress instead of hanging all over the place. If you do happen to want to hunt me down on Twitter then feel free to hit me up there!

 

I think I´m done now.

 

Please feel free to comment and leave a like under whatever post of mine you read. If you feel it was worth it then just click away. I love to chat about everything. I think I´ll throw a party if you decide to follow me.

I hope you enjoy your visit.

Feel hugged.

Don´t forget to share the book – love.

Banner namesignature banner

 

 

 

One thought on “About

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.