It´s the Spring Cleaning Book Tag, y´all!
For some reason, I totally missed out on my real Spring cleaning ( * snorts * not that I´ve ever cared about Spring cleaning before ) But I will keep the virtual tradition up and alive. I´ll even ignore the fact that it´s Summer. 🙂
I was tagged by the awesome @ The WebWeavers I advise you all to head on over there and leave some love because that blog is just brilliant!
- Please link back to Daniel @ Page to Page
- Respond to the scenarios
- Tag 5 people (or however many you like)
Let´s do this!
- It’s time to make your bed, but you’re going to have some friends over later and want to pick the perfect book to place on your nightstand for them all to see that you’re “reading”. Which book do you choose?
I´d pick my personal romance Bible- Thoughtless by S. C. Stephens. There hasn´t been a book that´s reached the level of intensity this story has. And it´s really on my nightstand. And it won´t leave my nightstand.
Oh no! The house needs dusting, but you just can’t put that book you’re reading down! What book would you buy on audio just so you could continue the story while cleaning?
None. I really, REALLY don´t like audio books.
- Darn it! The ceiling is leaking! Turns out Mass-Market Paperbacks are the best things to soak water up! Which popular book do you use to soak up the water?
I´m not sure about which popular book I´d pick but I´d definitely use my mom´s Little House On The Prairie paperbacks to stop that leak. She tried to force me to read those books. She also tried to shove ABBA down my throat. I couldn´t escape ABBA but I escaped Laura Ingalls.
- Bathrooms need a good scrubbing, and your 2007 Cosmos are a little outdated and need replacing. What book do you place in the bathroom for some light reading for when people need to take care of business?
`Gut: The Inside Story of Our Body´s Most Underrated Organ` by Giulia Enders. It´s a light read about how everything is connected to our digestive system. I´ve read it. I bet many would find it enlightening while sitting on the loo.
- Family is coming over, but you have no idea what to make for dinner! You read somewhere that tearing up the last chapter of a book whose ending you hated and sprinkling it in a casserole dish makes for the perfect meal! Which book do you choose?
Gone With The Wind. That ending never sat well with me.
- Organization is key, right? When it comes time to organize your bookshelf, you realize you have enough room (and money) to get three new books! Which books do you buy?
This one is unfair. My amazon shopping list has at least 35 books I NEED.
- Finally, some peace and quiet! But, before you can relax, you realize you forgot to send your Aunt a thank you gift for the lovely “ADULT LIFE FOR DUMMIES” book she gave you for Christmas (maybe she’s trying to tell you something?). What book do you send to her to show her how much (this is sarcasm) you appreciate her gift?
My Thank You gift for my aunt would be `Learn How To Orgasm` by Betty Dodson. Because, I too, want to tell her something. * wink wink *
That´s it for this Spring Cleaning session! Now to the tags…
Have fun, ladies! ❤