Welcome back to Book Memes, y´all!
There´s been an awful lot of book meme posts making their rounds on social media lately. Some posted by authors and some by book bloggers.
But what I´ve noticed is that nearly all humorous book memes hold a certain painful truth to them.
Reading those wise graphic quotes is so bittersweet. You want to laugh because they´re actually really funny but then a second later you realize you either have a serious problem and need lots of therapy or it dawns on you that you´re even more weird than you thought you were. The truth book memes carry is terrifying.
Still… no one said enjoying funny book memes was a crime, right?
I´m for crying. Who´s with me?
2. This is how we basically make friends.
3. There might be many many single bookworms in the near future.
4. HA! Librarians and their humor – Priceless.
5. There are life rules we need to follow: Rule #1 – Don´t ever start a book before bedtime!
6. I´m still waiting for my local bookstore to honor me by making me their costumer of the years 2000 – 2018
7. Mommy and loving wife by day. Alpha witch who uses lightning bolts as toothpicks by night.
8. The Burrito of Sadness belongs to the 5 stages of book grief.
9. Just follow the rules and you´ll do fine.
10. If you can´t feel we can´t be BFFs. You feel? Just re-read the tips on meme #9 again if you need help.
That´s it for today. I hope you all have a lovely day. And don´t forget to share the book love! ❤
Many warm hugs,
Morgana ❤ ❤