Woop woop! Guess what, people? I´ve been nominated!
Thank you Of All the Books in All the Libraries for the nomination! It´s not everyday a Versatile Blogger Award flies my way ❤
I´m floored. I´m flashed. And… well, I´m just excited to tag alone. 🙂
Let´s talk about the rules ( because nothing works without rules, right?)
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
Thank the person who gave you this award
Include a link to their blog
Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Here goes nothing.
7 Non – Useful Fun Facts About Myself
1) I´m Bilingual. No wait. I´m multilingual ( is that even a thing?) Anyway – I speak quite a few languages. The fluent ones are: English ( Native ), German ( Because I kind of need to understand my hubs and kids ), Spanish ( I blame Mallorca ). I can also speak some French and enough of every other language to order food and drinks and ask for directions. Can you guess how much fun it is writing reviews? It´s no fun at all because I think in a few languages at the same time. The struggle is real.
2) I´m the world champion at sleeping ANYWHERE. Airports, clubs, birthday parties, park benches… You name it! What else does a girl do when she´s tired, right? LOL
3) A long time ago I was at a wine fest. I woke up the next morning I thought I had died and gone to Heaven because the first thing I saw was a huge branch just inches from my face. The truth was – I had somehow managed to find a wine shed that sold wine, climbed up on the roof and took a nap there. Nevermind the fact that I wore a cowboy hat that wasn´t mine. ( yes. I had 1 – 9 wine glasses that night ) I never went to another wine fest after that.
4) I´m terrified of the ocean. Weird, because all my life I´ve lived near large waters but can´t go in. The ocean is almost exclusively inhabited by things designed to kill you… I can´t do it. I value my life far too much. That´s coming from someone who´s from Florida.
5) I´m a professional car singer and dancer! Especially when `The Sun Always Shines On Tv`from a- ha is on the radio.
There´s no stopping me. I play the imaginary keyboard, drums and a complete orchestra while driving! ( because it´s the only time I´m convinced I can. Haha) I´m told the sight is very dramatic.
6) Harry Potter is not my friend. I´ve tried. I really did. Mirjam, my book bestie, had some pretty convincing points as to WHY I should read HP. But I couldn´t get passed book #1. In fact, I had a hard time finishing the first book. I couldn´t even stay awake while watching the movies. I gave up after the 3rd try.
7) Right after the birth of my first child, I went in the baby room to get my kid and accidentally rolled out the wrong kid. I looked into the cribs and thought ” THAT ONE! That´s my baby.” pointing at the cute bundle and rolled her out. It wasn´t until I looked at the name tag and saw the kids name was Fransiska. Embarrassed, I rolled the kid back and found mine. ( I was 25 and all the babies somehow looked alike. I didn´t know any better).
That´s it, folks. That´s all I´ve got. Totally tough but I made it. 7 things about me you definitely can learn from.
Thank you, again, Suziey Bravo @ Of All the Books in All the Libraries for the tag. ❤ ❤
Now for my own nominees…. I´m not going to tag 10 because I know many do not appreciate being tagged.